These fun little Marshmallow Hats are a sweet little treat.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Cups of Melted Chocolate Squares – Baking
- 20 Marshmallows
- 20 Thin Mint Cookies
- Shamrock Candies
- Melt the Chocolate Block by directions in a bowl.
- Use a wooden tooth pick and stick in the center of a Marshmallow then dip into the melted chocolate and cover all over. I use the spinning method to remove the excess.
- Set on wax paper and remove tooth pick. Place a Thin Mint Cookie on the Top to Set.
- After all Hats are cooled completely. Turn them upside down like a hat. Take a tooth pick and dip in chocolate place on side of chocolate cover marshmallow to set the candy.
- Take the left over melted Chocolate and place in a sandwich baggie. Cut a tiny end of the bag to drizzle your favorite design on top.
- Set and Enjoy