Perfect little Cupcakes for your St. Patrick’s Party
Homemade By Siam Rimmer
- 1 Vanilla Box Cake
- Colored Sour Patch Flat Gummy Candy
- Food Color Day
Butter Cream Frosting
- Recipe for Butter Cream on Rimmers Red Barn
- Pre – Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Make Cake mix according to Box
- Line a 12 Cupcake Pan with Paper Liners
- Scoop and fill each cupcake liner and place in the Oven
- Bake to Directions on Box.
- When the Cupcakes are cooked remove from oven and place to cool completely.
- Make your favorite Butter Cream Frosting and add Green Dye.
- Pipe Butter Cream into Bag and Decorate your Cupcakes.
- Cut the Rainbow Sour Patch to about 2 ½” Long and place one in the side and tuck in the other opposite side.
- Pipe some White Frosting for the clouds.
- Plate and Serve.