The Perfect St. Patties Day Cupcakes to share with your Friends and Family.
Homemade By Siam Rimmer
- 1 Vanilla Box Cake
- Patrick Day Candy’s
- Food Color – Green Gel
Butter Cream Frosting
- Recipe for Butter Cream on Rimmers Red Barn.
- Food Color – Red, Orange, Blue
- Pre – Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Make Cake mix according to Box
- Add 5 Drops of Green Food Coloring to Cake Mix and Combine.
- Line a 12 Cupcake Pan with Paper Liners
- Scoop and fill each cupcake liner and place in the Oven
- Bake to Directions on Box.
- When the Cupcakes are cooked remove from oven and place to cool completely.
- Make your favorite Butter Cream Frosting.
- Take the Red Food Color and Spread one side of a piping bag from bottom to middle.
- Move the Bag by a quarter and Spread the Orange from bottom to middles
- Move the Bag again by a quarter and spread the Blue from bottom to middle
- Add the White Butter Cream into Bag and Decorate your Cupcakes.
- Sprinkle and Arrange Candies on the Cupcake
- Plate and Serve.