The best BBQ Chicken Legs baked in the Oven.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 8 Chicken Legs
- Garlic Powder
- Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Pre- Heat Oven at 400 Degrees
- Take the Chicken Legs and Rinse in Cold Water Then Pat Dry
- Season them with the pepper, salt and garlic powder
- Place the on a Cookie Sheet lined with Tin Foil
- Bake for 25 minutes then turn them over
- Base them with the BBQ Sauce and cook for another 10 minutes
- Turn them over again and Add more BBQ Sauces and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and Serve.