The best Chicken Strips for the family.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 Cups of Crushed Corn Flacks
- 3 Eggs
- 3 1/2 Cups of Butter Milk
- 1 Cup of Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Salt – Season for Chicken Strips
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley
- Take the Skinless Chicken Breas and rinse off with cold water very good. Then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut the Chicken Breast to 8 Strips per Breast.
- Season the Chicken Breast with some salt and pepper.
- Place them in a large storage food bag then add 3 Cups of the Buttermilk and hot sauce.
- Seal and place in the Refrigerator for hours.
- Take out 3 Pie Tins / Shallow bowls.
- 1 – Add the Flour, 1 Tsp. Pepper and 1 Tsp. Garlic Salt – Mix
- 1 – Add the Eggs, ½ Cup of Buttermilk – Mix
- 1 – Add the Corn Flakes, 2 Tbsp. Parsley – Mix
- Take out a Large Frying Pan and add the Canola Oil turn on Medium Hi Heat.
- Pre – Heat oven at 375 Degrees
- Remove the Chicken from the Refrigerator and take out 1 Strip at a time.
- First add to the Flour mixture and cover
- Then add to the egg mixture and cover both sides
- Then add to the Crush Corn Flake Mixture and cover sides
- Set on a Plate to rest.
- When Strips are done being breaded then add only 4 to the frying pan.
- Cook each side 5 minutes then transfer to a lined Cookie Sheet with Tin Foil.
- Place in Oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove and Plate with a side of BBQ or Ranch.