This is so refreshing to serve with a veggie topping
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Chicken Breast Boneless and Skinned
- 1 Bottle of Lite Italian Dressing
- 1 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado
- 4 Small Orange Bell Peppers
- Pre- Heat Oven at 450 Degrees
- Take the Chicken and Rinse off then add to a small bowl.
- Pour the bottle of Italian Dressing over the Chicken Breast.
- Take a 9 x 13 Casserole Dish and add the Chicken and Dressing and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 Minutes then from oven to rest.
- Cut up the tomatoes, avocado and small peppers and mix together in a small dish.
- Remove the cooked Chicken Breast from the Oven and plate.
- Top with the Tomato, Avocado and Pepper mixture
- Top with some Cilantro and Serve.