The best Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Thighs
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Can of Slice Pineapples
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Pre- Heat Oven at 375 Degrees
- Take the Chicken Thighs and Rinse in Cold Water Then Pat Dry
- Place them in a bowl and season them with the pepper& Salt
- Add the Teriyaki Sauce
- Open the Can of Pineapples and remove then cut into pieces, add to chicken mixture and mix.
- Place them in a 9” x 13” Casserole dish lined with Tin Foil. Cover with the Sauce and Pineapples.
- Bake for 30 minutes then turn them over and base the Thighs with the extra sauce bottom of bag.
- Base them with the Teriyaki Sauce and rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove and Serve and pour some sauce and Pineapple over the Thighs.