Perfect spring treat during tea time or anytime.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 Large Lemons
- Zest from each Lemon
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Corn Starch
- 4 Egg York’s
- 1 ½’ Cups Water
- Juice from Lemons (1/2 Cup)
- 1 Package of Puff Pastry Dough
- Fresh Blueberries
- Powder Sugar
- Pre – Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse off the 3 lemons and zest them.
- Squeeze the juice from each lemon and make sure to stain over a bowl.
- In a large pot add the cornstarch, sugar, eggs, water, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Mix well then turn on the heat of the stove. Bring to boil and stir constantly
- Lemon mixture will get thick make sure to stir and once you have thick mixture remove to cool completely.
- Take out the Pastry Dough and a Flower Cookie Cutter.
- Open Pastry dough and cut out flower shape designs
- In a muffin pan spray each hole with non – stick spray.
- Add a flower to each hole and slowly press to the bottom to make a cup. Fork each flower at the bottom a couple of times.
- Place in the Oven and cook for 15 minutes or until pastry dough is done.
- Remove and take the end of a spoon and flatten down the middle. Cool on a cookie rack.
- Then plate each flower and sprinkle with Powder Sugar
- Add 1 Tbsp. of the Lemon Curd mixture.
- Top with a Blueberries