Fun way to dress a pasta salad with peas and carrots.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Pack of Macaroni Salad Noodles
- 1 Cup of frozen peas and carrots
- ¼ Cup of Cubed Cheddar Sharp Cheese
- 1 Cup of May
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- Sprinkle of Dill
- Cook Noodles until done, rinse with cold water and drain set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add the peas and carrots.
- Cut up the cheese then add to the bowl.
- Add the mayo and pepper mix together in the bowl.
- Add the cool Macaroni Noodles and mix together.
- Sprinkle some dill over the pasta salad and wrap.
- Refrigerate until Served.