This fresh colorful Salad is perfect for a hot summer dish!
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of Colored Pasta Noodles
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Cup of Cubed Cucumber
- 12 Mini Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Cup of Cheddar Cheese Cubed
- 2 Medium Pickle’s Diced
- ½ Cup Celery Diced
- ¼ Cup of Slice Black Olives
- 1 Small Bottle of Italian Dressing
- Cook Noodles to direction, when cooked rinse and place in a large mixing bowl to chill.
- Cut up the bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, cheese and pickles add to the bowl with colored noodles.
- Add the Black olives and bottle of Italian Dressing.
- Stir to make sure all noodles are coated with the dressing.
- Place in a container with lid and chill for 2 hours.
- Before serving make sure to stir the salad again as the dressing will settle.