A fun way to serve a Baked Spud to your Family.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Medium Russel Potatoes
- 3 Slices of Applewood Bacon
- 8 Slices of Cheddar Sharp Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre – Heat Oven to 375 Degrees
- Take the Spuds and rinse and dry.
- Take a Knife and cut down to about ¾” to bottom not all the way and about ¼” thick per slice on the spud to make sure it bakes evenly.
- Drizzle some Olive Oil on each Spud
- Sprinkle some Salt and Pepper.
- Place on a Cookie Sheet lined with Tin Oil
- Bake for 45 – 40 Minutes or until fork Tender
- Take the Bacon and cut into small pieces and fry until cooked
- Take the Cheese and cut into small Squares about ½ x ½
- When the Spuds are cooked remove and add a slice of cheese in between every other slice and bacon in between the other slice.
- Place back in the Oven for 5 Minutes
- Serve on Plate and Add some Sour Cream & Chives to Top