Perfect Sweet Cupcakes for Spring
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- 18 Strawberries
- 1 Bag of Pink Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Recipe for Chocolate Frosting on Rimmer’s Red Barn / Desserts / Frostings
- Pre – Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Make Cake mix according to Box
- Line a 12 Cupcake Pan with Paper Liners
- Scoop and fill each cupcake liner and place in the Oven
- Bake to Directions on Box.
- When the Cupcakes are cooked remove from oven and place to cool completely.
- Make the Chocolate Frosting to Directions.
- Frost each cupcake with chocolate frosting
- Place about ½ Cup of the Chocolate Sprinkles in a bowl.
- Turn the Cupcake upside down and add several chocolate sprinkles to the top.
- Melt the Pink Chocolate Chips in the Microwave in a bowl for 30 – 40 seconds and stir. Repeat heat until all the chips are melted.
- Dip the Strawberries in the Pink Melted Chocolate and Set to cool.
- Once cooled then take the strawberry and push in the center of the frosted cupcake.
- Plate and Serve.