These are perfect, easy to make for the kids.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 6 Eggs Boil, Peeled
- 1 Tbsp. Mayo
- 1 Tsp. Mustard
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Dash of Paprika
- 1 Black Olive
- 1 Slice of Carrot
- Boil the eggs for 10 Minutes then place in ice bath to peel the shells. Set aside to Chill.
- Take your knife and zig zag around the middle top of the egg, remove the top.
- Cut the round part of the bottom of the egg so it will sit up.
- Remove the yolk from the inside and place in small bowl.
- When all the yolks are moved add the mayo, salt, pepper, mustard and cream together.
- Place the Yolk mixture in a baggy and cut the edge corner off.
- Pipe the egg mixture into the middle of the large bottom piece of the Egg.
- Place the top on the mixture.
- Cut your black olive into small pieces and add for eyes.
- For the nose cut a rectangle out from the carrot.
- Season the top with a little Paprika.
- Refrigerate until serve.