Surprise little the ones with a Bunny Bunny for Easter.
Homemad By: Siam Rimmer
- 8pc Grand Cinnomon Rolls Tube
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Carrots Slices
- 1 Cutie Orange
- Pre – Heat oven to 375 Degrees.
- Take a Cookie Sheet and spray with Non – Stick Stray
- Take a Cinnomon Roll out of container and unwrap 1 layer and cut.
- Take the cut pieace and cut again in half so you can make 2 ears.
- Push the ears into shape along the top of a roll. ( You can use a tooth pick to hold in ears until cooked)
- Once all 8 rabbits are done place in oven and cook to directions. When done remove and set to cool.
- Frost the Rabbits with frosting.
- Sprinkle colored Sprinkles on the ears and face.
- Add the eyes which you can use the raisins
- Slice the carrots into whiskers
- Peel the Cutie Orange and take a slice for the mouth.
- Serve and Enjoy!