A fast dinner when you have short time.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of Spaghetti Noodles
- Water of cover noodles
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Jar of Alfredo Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
- In a Large Pot add water, salt and Olive Oil and bring to boil.
- Add the Spaghetti Noodles and cook for 10 minutes. Test the noodles to make sure cooked and drain off the water then return to pot.
- Open an add the Alfredo Sauce and stir.
- Top with some Parmesan Cheese and Parsley
- Serve on a Plate