A favorite growing up Basketti.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of Spaghetti Noodles
- Water of cover noodles
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lbs. of Ground Beef
- 1 Medium White Onion
- 1 Glove of Fresh Garlic Crushed
- 1 Small Jar of Tomato Paste
- 1 Large Jar of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Large Jars of Tomato Sauce
- 4 Large Fresh Tomatoes
- 1 Package for Fresh Slice Mushrooms – Rinse Good.
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Turn Stove on Hi and place large frying pan on the top.
- Add the ground beef, onion, garlic and season with the salt, pepper and add the slice mushrooms.
- Cook for about 15 Minutes than drain off the fat.
- Take a large pot and add the cooked down ground beef.
- Then add the pepper, salt, sugar, oregano, garlic salt, tomatoe paste, diced tomatoes, tomatoe sauce and fresh diced tomatoes.
- Cook on Medium heat for about 25 mintues and stir occationally.
- In a Large Pot add water, salt and Olive Oil and bring to boil.
- Add the Spaghetti Noodles and cook for 10 minutes. Test the noodles to make sure cooked and drain off the water then return to pot.
- Serve a plate of Spaghetti Noodles and Top with the Meat Sauce.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese on the Top