A perfect light dinner for your family.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Package for Fresh Pre – made Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In an large with boiling water add a pinch of salt and the Butternut Squash Ravioli’s
- Cook for 10 Minutes and with a straing spoon remove from water and add to a bowl.
- Drizzle with the Olive Oil, add the brown sugar, pinch of pepper and stir.
- Toss around in a bowl and add the Parmesan Cheese
- Plate and Serve.