Left over Cornbeef dress it up with some Mac & Cheese
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Cup of Leftover Corn beef
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Flour
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream
- 2 ½ Cups of Whole Milk
- 1 Lbs. of Sea Shell Noodles
- 2 Cup of Grated Cheddar Sharp Cheese
- 2 Cup of Grated White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cups of Grated Colby Cheese
- ½ Cup of Cream Cheese
- ¼ Tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Chopped Chives
- Pre – cook the Sea Shell noodles to direction when done rinse noodles and set aside.
- In a large pan melt down the butter and add the flour to make a smooth rough.
- Add the heavy cream, milk and cream cheese. Mix until you have a nice thick mixture.Turn down heat to low.
- Add the cheddar, white cheddar and colby cheese and mix until melted.
- Add the pepper, nutmegn salt and Sea Shell noodles and combine.
- Cut the corn beef down and add to the mac and cheese.
- Place in a Casserole dish and spinkle another cup of White Cheddar over the top.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 15 Minutes.
- Remove and Serve Top with some chopped Chives.