The Pefect and Fast Dinner for your Family
Homemade By: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Lbs. of Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Pack of Taco Seasoning
- 2 ½ Cup of Water
- 1 Medium White Onion
- 1 Large Tomato Diced
- 1 8oz Box of Uncooked Rotini Pasta
- 1 ½ Cup of Mexican Mix Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Pre – Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil.
- Add the ground turkey and season with the salt and pepper. Stir for 5 minutes on High Heat
- Dice up the onion and tomatoe and add to the pan and cook down with the turkey for about 10 Mins.
- When the ground turkey is completely cooked add the taco seasoning and water.
- Then add the Rotini Pasta mix together, turn heat down to medium high.
- Cover with a lid for 15 minutues and then remove lid and stir.
- Add the Cheese and cover with a lid for another 10 minutes. Remove from Heat.
- Serve on a plate add a sprinkle of the Mexican Cheese and a Dab of Sour Cream on the Top.