This is the perfect Ranch Cheddar Chicken
Homemade By: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 Cups of Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 Cup of Grated Cheddar Sharp Cheese
- 2 Cups of Ranch Dressing
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre – Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a Cookie Sheet with Tin Foil
- Rinse off each Chicken Breast and then pat dry.
- Sprinkle some pepper and salt over both sides
- In a large bowl add the Corn Flake Crumbs and Cheddar Cheese and mix together.
- Take a chicken breast and tip in the ranch sauce and cover both sides.
- Then place in the Cornflake Cheese mixture and coat both sides and place on cookie sheet. Repeat until all breast are done.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove and Serve.