The BEST Sandwich anytime of the day.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Slices of Thick White Bread
- 2 Slices of Thick Applewood Bacon
- 1 Large Steak Tomato
- 2 Slices of your Favorite Lettuce Leave.
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo
- Cut the Applewood Bacon in half. Then cook the Applewood Bacon in a Large Skillet until Golden Brown. Set aside on a napkin to remove excess fat.
- Toast the Bread.
- Spread the Mayo on one side of the Bread and set aside on a plate.
- Rinse off the Tomato and slice 1/2” Slice. Make sure to cut off the bottom end first.
- Sprinkle the Tomato with Salt and Pepper.
- Place the Tomato on top of a side of Mayo.
- Then take the cooked Applewood Bacon and add 4 Slices over the tomato.
- Top with the Lettuce Leaves
- Then add the other slice of Bread on top of the Lettuce
- Slice the Sandwich in Half and Serve on a Plate.