Perfectly Cooked Breaded Pork Chops.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Pork Chops
- 2 Cup of Cornflake Crumbs
- 2 Tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp. Parsley
- 1 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- ½ Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pre – Heat oven to 375 Degree’s
- Line a cookie sheet with Tin Foil
- Rinse off the Pork Chops and pat dry with a paper Towel and set aside on a Plate.
- In a medium bowl add the Corn Flakes and Parmesan Cheese, Parsley and mix together.
- Take the Pork Chops and season both sides with the pepper and Garlic Salt.
- Brush both sides with the Ranch Dressing then place into the Cornflake mixture and coat both sides. Repeat this step with all Pork Chops are done.
- Place each Pork Chop on the Cookie Sheet. Then Place in Oven.
- Bake for 35 Minutes and Remove from Oven.
- Plate and Enjoy.