The perfect Ham served during any Holiday.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 8 lbs. Bone In Ham
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Mustard
- 24 Whole Cloves
- ¼ Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Small Can of Crush Pineapple
- ½ Can of Dr. Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Water
- Pre – Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Remove papers and excess fat from Pre – Sliced Ham
- Use a large knife to slice the outside in angles about 1” from each other. Then do the same the opposite way.
- Place a whole Clove in between the slices outside the Ham.
- Take a large Baking Pan and line with Tin Foil.
- Place Ham into the Baking Pan.
- In a small bowl mix the Brown Sugar, Mustard, Cinnamon, Dr. Pepper and Crush Pineapple together. Then brush the mixture over the ham.
- Add the water to the bottom of the Pan then cover the Ham with Tin Foil and place in the Oven for 2 Hour.
- Remove the Foil and Brown for another 15 – 20 Minutes.
- Remove and Slice to Serve.