This is the perfect way to serve up Carnitas Tostadas
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
For Carnitas Pork
- 8 – 10 lbs. Pork Butt
- 2 Tbsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Medium Onion
- 4 Gloves Garlic Crushed
For Black Refried Beans
- com – Sides / Beans / Black Refried.
- 1 Cup Shredded White Monterey Cheese
- 2 Cups of Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Diced Avocado
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Cup of Canola Oil
- Take the Pork Butt and season the whole with Pepper and Garlic Salt.
- Place in a Large Crock Pot on Hi setting.
- Add Water, and pour the Soy Sauce on the Top
- Crush the Garlic and spread on top of the Pork Butt
- Slice up the Onion place on top of the Pork Butt
- Cover with Lid and Cook for 8 hours.
- Remove Pork and Shred the Meat.
- Take a Large Frying Pan and add the Shredded Pork. Cook on Hi for 15 Minutes.
- Take a small frying Pan add the Canola Oil to Heat up. Test a splash of water if bubble ready.
- Take the Corn Tortilla and place into oil. Cook until floats then flip and cook for 2 minutes. Remove and place on paper towel for 3 minutes to drain off excess oil. Place on a Plate.
- Take the Black Refried Beans when heated and spread over the top of the cooked Corn Tortilla.
- Sprinkle some White Monterey Cheese, then add some Carnitas
- Add some Shredded Lettuce, Diced Tomatoes and Avocado.
- Serve with favorite Side Dish.