This is the perfect way to serve up Carnitas Pork.
Homemade By: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 8 – 10 lbs. Pork Butt
- 2 Tbsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Medium Onion
- 4 Gloves Garlic Crushed
- Take the Pork Butt and season the whole with Pepper and Garlic Salt.
- Place in a Large Crock Pot on Hi setting.
- Add Water, and pour the Soy Sauce on the Top
- Crush the Garlic and spread on top of the Pork Butt
- Slice up the Onion place on top of the Pork Butt
- Cover with Lid and Cook for 8 hours.
- Remove Pork and Shred the Meat.
- Take a Large Frying Pan and add the Shredded Pork. Cook on Hi for 15 Minutes. And Flip and Turn Over until start to get crispy.
- Remove from heat then Plate
- Serve with favorite Side Dish.