Easy and Perfect for Summer BBQ
Homemade By: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 8 Bone in Flat Ribs
- 1 Bottle of Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Pinch of Pepper
- Season each Flat Rib with Salt and Pepper on both Sides.
- Place in a shallow container and cover with Teriyaki Sauce and Soy Sauce. Cover with Lid and place in Refrigerate for 20 Minutes.
- Pre – Heat the BBQ with Charcoal or Warm Up Gas Grill to 375”
- Remove Ribs and Place on BBQ Grill and cook for 10mintues per Side than Flip and Cooked for another 8 Minutes
- Serve and Enjoy.
Flat Ribs on Grill