Easy fast dinner with Smoked Pork Sausage.
Homemade By: Rimmer’s Red Barn
- 1 Smoked Pork Kielbasa Sausage
- 1 Medium White Onion
- 2 Large Green Bell Peppers
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pre- Heat a Large Skill with the Olive Oil on Medium High on Stove.
- Cut the Smoke Pork Sausage and add the Skillet to brown.
- Slice up the White Onion and add to Skillet.
- Slice up the Bell Peppers and Remove Inside seeds and add slice Peppers to Skillet.
- Cook until Bell Peppers and Onion are done for about 15 minutes.
- Plate and Serve.