This is the perfect way to serve up Soft Tacos
Homemade By: Rimmer’s Red Barn
For Fried Pork
- 3 Boneless Pork Chops – Diced up into ½” Pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Medium White Onion Diced
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Cups of Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Slice Thin Radishes
- 6 Small Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Sriracha Sauce
- In a large frying pan add the oil and diced up Pork Chop – Cook for 10 Mins and Stir.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Add the White Onion and cook for another 5 minutes. Pork should be done.
- Take your Flour or Corn Tortillas and warm them on a flat frying pan for about 1 minutes per side and Place on a plate.
- Add some of the Pork / Onion mixture to the top of the warm Tortilla.
- Add some lettuce, diced tomato and sprinkle to your taste some sriracha sauce.
- Add some radishes to the side of the plate and serve.
- Fold the Tortilla in half to eat.