This Chicken Gravy is perfect over Fluffy Mash Spuds
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 to 4 Cups of Chicken Broth
- ½ Cup of Butter – cut into 8pcs
- ½ Cup Flour
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- In a medium pan melt down the butter except for 2 Slices.
- When the butter is melted add the flour and cream together.
- Add 3 Cups of the Chicken Broth and mix until you get a thick texture.
- Turn down heat to low and cook down the flour in the gravy. If your gravy is to thick then add more Chicken Broth until you have creamy smooth texture.
- Add your pepper and the rest of the butter to finish this perfect Chicken Gravy.