This Country Gravy is perfect over Chicken Fried Steak
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 to 4 Cups of Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup of Butter – cut into 8pcs
- ½ Cup Flour
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- In a medium pan melt down the butter except for 2 Slices.
- When the butter is melted add the flour and cream together.
- Add 3 Cups of the milk or heavy cream. Mix until it begins to thicken.
- Turn down heat to low and cook down the flour in the gravy. If the gravy is to thick then add more milk until a creamy smooth texture.
- Add salt and pinch of pepper then rest of the butter to finish this perfect Country Gravy.