This Hamburger Gravy over Buttermilk Biscuits.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 to 4 Cups of Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup of Butter – cut into 8pcs
- ½ Cup Flour
- 1 lbs. of Ground Beef
- 1 Medium White Onion Chopped
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- In a medium pan melt down the butter except for 2 Slices.
- When the butter is melted add the flour and cream together.
- Add 3 Cups of the milk or heavy cream. Mix until the texture thickens.
- Turn down heat to low and cook down the flour in the gravy for about 10 minutes make sure to stir.
- In a frying pan cook up the hamburger and Onion. When the hamburger is completely cook spoon into the gravy. Do not add the additional fat.
- Stir into the gravy and if gravy is to thick then add more milk until the texture is creamy smooth.
- Add pepper and salt then rest of the butter to finish this perfect Hamburger Gravy.
- Serve on top of Buttermilk Biscuits.