This Gravy is perfect of any Beef Dish.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Cans of French Onion Soup
- 2 Cups of Slice White Mushrooms
- 1 Large White Onion
- ½ Cup of Butter
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsps. Butter
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- ½ Cup Brandy
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/3 Cup Water
- In a medium frying pan add oil and butter.
- Add the white chopped onion and sliced mushrooms and cook them down.
- When onion is cooked down add the Brandy and reduce by half.
- Add the Worcestershire, Soy, Dijon Mustard.
- In a small bowl add the flour and water.
- Mix together and add to the sauce along with the rest of the cans of soup.
- Bring to boil then reduce the heat until thick. Make sure to stir.
- Serve over any Beef Dish or Spud.