This Gravy is perfect over your Baked Pork Chops
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- ½ Cup of Flour
- 1 Large White Onion – Chopped
- ½ Cup of Butter / Sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Bacon Fat
- 3 Cups of Beef Broth
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Remaining Drippings from Fried Pork Chips
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- In the same frying pan the Fried Pork Chops were cooked, remove the excess fat but keep the drippings.
- Add the butter and bacon Fat, Keep 2 Slices of butter.
- Then add the Large Chopped White Onion
- When the butter is melted and Onions are golden, add the flour and cream together with the mixture.
- Add 3 Cups of the Beef Broth and mustard stir until a thick texture forms.
- Turn down heat to low and cook down the flour in the gravy. If the gravy is to thick then add more Beef Broth until you have creamy smooth texture.
- Cook on Medium Low for about 10 Minutes Stirring Occasionally.
- Add pepper and the rest of the butter to finish this perfect Pork Gravy.
- Serve over Pork Chops