Spicy Sausage Gravy is perfect.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 3 to 4 Cups of Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup of Butter – cut into 8pcs
- ½ Cup Flour
- 1 lbs. of Spicy Pork Sausage
- 1 Jalapeño – Diced
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- In a medium frying pan melt down the butter except for 2 Slices.
- When the butter is melted add the flour and cream together.
- Then add 3 Cups of the milk or heavy cream. Mix until a thick texture forms.
- Turn down heat to low and cook down the flour in the gravy for about 10 minutes make sure to stir occasionally.
- In another frying pan cook up the pork sausage. When the sausage is completely cooked spoon the meat into the gravy. Do not add the additional fat.
- Dice up the Jalapeno – Remove the Seeds and Vein and Dice into small pieces. Add to Gravy.
- Stir and if the gravy is to thick then add more milk until you have creamy smooth texture.
- Add pepper and salt then rest of the butter to finish this perfect Spicy Sausage Gravy.