Perfect Way to cook Cream Corn
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Cups of Fresh Sweet Corn cut off the Cobb / 8 Ears of Corn
- ½ Cup of Butter
- 1 Cup Water
- ½ Cups of Whole Milk / Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- ½ Tsp. Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Slice Butter
- Remove the Husk, Hair and cut top of corn cobb.
- In a large bowl cut off the corn off the cobb. Should have close to 4 Cups from 8 ears of Corn.
- In a large pot add the water, butter and Cut Corn off the Cobb.
- Turn heat on Hi and cook for 15 minutes and Stir.
- In a small bowl add the flour and milk and stir together
- Add the Flour mixture to the Corn and stir until begins to become creamy.
- Turn Heat down to medium and cook and still for another 10 minutes
- Add the Sugar, Pepper, sugar and stir.
- The Cream corn should become a thick creamy mixture.
- Top off with 2 Tbsp. Butter Cover and remove from heat. Cover with lid rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy.