Perfect Colorful Succotash perfect for that Side.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Cup of Chopped Asparagus
- 1 Medium Red Onion Diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Zucchini Diced
- 1 Corn on the Cobb
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Smashed Garlic Gloves
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pre – Heat the BBQ Grill or Add Olive Oil to Frying Pan. If you Cook on BBQ Grill you can use a Veggie Grill Pan.
- Prep all the Veggies before combing.
- Cut off the bottom end of Asparagus, then cut into ½” Pieces add to a bowl.
- Dice up Red Onion add to a Bowl
- Dice up by removing seeds and top to Bell Peppers and add to bowl.
- Remove husk and hair from Corn. Then cut the Corn off the Cobb.
- In large iron skillet add the Olive Oil and Garlic Cloves Cook for 5 Minute remove the Garlic.
- Then add all Veggies to Pan
- Cook for about 15 Minute and stir before adding the Pepper and Salt.
- Cook for another 5 Minutes
- Remove and Plate.