Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Fresh Avocados
- 2 Juiced Limes
- 1 Medium Tomatoes – Diced Small
- 4 Tbs. Red Onion Diced Small
- ¼ Cup of Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Cut avocados down the middle and separate halves and remove the seed.
- Slice into small squares and then spoon out from the skins into a medium mixing bowl.
- Smash the Avocado with a fork until smooth.
- Squeeze the juice from the Limes over the avocados and stir.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, salt and pepper and stir.
- Spoon into a stored container
- Add 1 seed from the avocado to the dip and refrigerate to 30 minutes.
- Serve with Chips
* The seed keeps from the dip turning Brown.