These are perfect, easy and delicious.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Boneless, Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup of Cooked Black Beans – Drained
- 1 Diced Medium White Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 2 Cups of Mexican Blended Shredded Cheese
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- ½ Cup of Canola Oil
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- Rinse off the Chicken Breast under Cold water.
- Add to a Pot and cover the Chicken to about ½” above the breast.
- Add a Pinch of Salt and Pepper to the Pot.
- Cut a Tomato in half and add to the pot.
- Cut the Onion in Half and add to the pot.
- Over with a Lid and Cook for 2 hours under Medium Heat.
- When time is up remove the liquid, and set the cooked chicken aside to cool.
- When cooled shred the chicken meat up with a fork.
- In a large frying pan add the Canola Oil and bring to Hi heat.
- Place the drained Black Beans in a bowl.
- Take the Tortillas and place them between 2 damp napkins and microwave for 1 minute.
- Take a Tortillas, and add 3 Tbsp. Shredded Chicken, 3 Tbsp. Black Beans, 1 Tbsp. Mexican Blended Cheese.
- Fold the Tortillas from the ends in and then roll. Place the folded end down to hold.
- Repeat until all the Tortillas are fill and Prepped.
- Place a Filled Chicken Tortilla fold end down in to the Hot Oil and cook for about 2 Minutes per side and turn with Tongs and cook for another 2 minutes or until Golden Brown.
- Remove and place on a napkin to drain off excess oil.
- Cut in Half and Serve on a Plate with a side of Cali Guacamole.