Huevo’s Rancheros for Breakfast Perfect!
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 2 Cup of Refried Beans
- 4 Fresh Tomato’s
- 1 White Onion
- 4 Gloves of Garlic
- 4 Jalapeños Chilis
- 1 Link of Pork Chorizo
- 4 Green Whole Cooked Chili’s – Small Jar
- 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Blended Cheese
- 8 Eggs
- Ranchero Queso Fresco – Cheese
- Rinse off the Tomato’s, Jalapeños Chilis, and remove skin from Garlic Gloves.
- Place on a Flat Iron Skillet and begin to Blacken the Skins. When Cooked down remove the ends of Chilis – place in a blender and blend.
- In another Large Frying Pan add the chopped white onion, canola oil, dice whole cooked chili and cook down until onions are softened.
- Add the Cooked Blended Tomatoes Chili mixture and mix together. Remove from heat.
- In another small frying pan cook down the Pork Chorizo for about a good 18 Minutes.
- Warm up some Refried Bean in a small pan.
- Warm up a Flour Tortilla and place on large plate.
- Spread some warm Refried Beans over the full Tortilla
- In a small frying pan add a slice of butter and fry 2 eggs over easy. When eggs are cooked place on top of the Refried Beans.
- Take the Chili and Tomato mixture and with a large spoon place on top of the cooked eggs.
- Take some Fried Chorizo and sprinkle over the Chili Mixture.
- Top with some Mexican Blended Cheese and Queso Fresco Cheese
- Serve and Enjoy.