The perfect match Shredded Beef & Eggs
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Cups of Shredded Beef
- 2 Tbsp. Bacon Fat
- 4 Green Whole Cooke Chilis
- 1 Medium White Onion
- 1 Large Tomato
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- In a large frying pan add 2 Tbsp. of Bacon Fat
- Then add the diced White Onion, Green Chili and Tomato’s – Cook down for 5 Minutes
- Cut up the leftover Shredded Beef and add to frying pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whip with a fork for 3 good minutes.
- Pour the Eggs to the Beef mixture and cook down until eggs are full cooked.
- Plate and Serve.