Perfect way to serve Breaded Mahi Mahi Fish.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 pcs – of Mahi Mahi Fish
- 2 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Egg
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
- Pre – Heat the Oven at 400 degrees.
- Rinse off the fish under cold water, season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl crack, the eggs beat with a folk. add a pinch of salt / pepper and mix.
- In a pie tin add the flour, salt, pepper, garlic salt
- In another pie tin add the panko bread crumbs.
- Take a slice of the fish and place in the flour mixture, cover well on both sides.
- Then place the fish in the egg mixture and cover both side.
- Then place in Panko Crumbs and make sure both sided are covered.
- Place on a broiler Pan. Repeat all fish slices until done.
- Place pan in the Oven for 30 minutes then remove.
- Cut the Lemon in Wedges and place on plate.
- Serve Fish on the Plate with Lemons.