This is the best Tuna Patti Melt Ever.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Large can of Albacore Tuna in Water
- 4 Slices of Thick White Bread
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup of Grated Colby Cheese
- 1 Large Avocado Sliced
- Chives Minced
- Open the Can of Tuna and strain off all the water and place in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 Cup of the Mayonnaise, pepper and mix well. Make sure turn is broken down.
- Take a ¼ Cup Measuring Cup and make 4 Tuna Patties with Mixture.
- Take a frying pan and add some nonstick spray and turn on hi heat.
- Place Tuna Patties in frying pan and cook for 7 minutes and flip over and cook for 5 Minutes.
- Then add some grated Cheese on top of each Pattie. Cover with lid and turn off Heat.
- Take the bread and toast. Spread with little butter and pace on plate.
- Take a cooked Tuna Patty and place on top of the Toast.
- Slice some of the Avocado on the Top and top with Chives.
- Serve and Enjoy.