This is the best Tuna Melt Ever!
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Large can of Albacore Tuna in Water
- 6 Slices of Thick White Bread
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup of Grated Colby Cheese
- 1 Small Tomato Diced.
- Open the Can of Tuna and strain off all the water and place in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 Cup of the Mayonnaise, pepper and mix well. Make sure turn is broken down.
- Stir in the diced tomato and mix well.
- Take 1 slice of bread and spread mayonnaise on one side and repeat the same with another slice.
- Pre – heat a large nonstick frying pan. Stray some nonstick spray.
- Place mayonnaise side down on the pan add some tuna and sprinkle some Colby cheese.
- Place the other slice of bread mayonnaise side up.
- Cook for about 5 min then check to see if golden brown before flipping over to brown other side.
- Cook for about 5 – 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat until used up all the bread
- Plate and cut in half!