This is the best Salmon Cakes Ever.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 2 Large Slices of Fresh Salmon
- 1 Small White Onion
- 1 Small Jalapeno
- ¼ Cup of Minded Red Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Parsley
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp. Mrs. Dash Seasoning
- ½ Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Cup of Olive Oil
- *Mamma Grizz Sriracha Dip
Pre – Heat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Rinse off the Fresh Salmon and place on a broiler pan, season with pepper and Mrs. Dash.
- Place in Oven and cook for 15minutes or until done. Remove and set aside to Cool completely.
- Then place Cooked Salmon in a bowl and break down into small pieces.
- Add the white onion, pepper, garlic salt, jalapeño, pepper, eggs and mix together well.
- Add the Italian bread crumbs and mix well.
- Begin by making ¼ Cup Patties set aside until all mixture is used on a plate.
- In a large frying pan add the Olive Oil and butter and melt down on Medium High Heat.
- Place 4 Salmon Patties in the pan and cook for 8 minutes on each side and flip and cook for another 8 minutes. Repeat until all patties are cooked.
- Place the cooked patties on a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Rest for a couple of minutes.
- Place on a plate and serve with Mama Grizz Sriracha Dip.