This is a new light twist to Salmon for Dinner.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Large Slices of Fresh Salmon – No Skin
- 1 Cucumber
- ¼ Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp. Dill
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Lemon
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Lemon
- In a large frying pan melt down the butter and turn to Medium Hi Heat.
- Rinse off the Fresh Salmon and season with Pepper and Salt on both sides.
- Place 2 Slices Salmon at a time in the frying pan. Cook for 8 Minutes before flipping over a cooking for another 8 minutes.
- Remove from Pan and rest on Plate. Cook all 4 Slices.
- Remove the Skin from the Cucumber and dice down into small pieces.
- Add to a small bowl with the mayonnaise, dill and more pepper mix well.
- Slice the Lemon into Slices. Take the Lemon Slices and on top of a plate.
- Take a piece of Cooked Salmon and on top of the Lemon.
- Spoon some of the Cucumber Sauce over the top of the Salmon like a River.
- Top with a Pinch of Pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy.