The perfect Stuff Chili Meal.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 24 – 21/25 Shrimp
- 4 Poblano Chili’s
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Small White Onion Diced
- 1 Small Can of Green Whole Chili’s
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1 Cup of Grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- Queso Fresco Cheese
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 4 Garlic Gloves – Minced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Place a large flat skillet on stove and turn on high heat.
- Rinse off the Poblano Chili, Tomato’s and Jalapeño, and place on flat skillet cooked and blacken for about 15min per side. Then place the Poblano in a paper bag and rest.
- Dice the tomatoes into ½” small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Remove the vein and seeds from the cooked Jalapeno, dice and add to the bowl with tomatoes. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Open the Can of Green Whole Chilis drain off the juice and remove the chili’s. Dice down into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Under cold water remove the skin and vein from shrimp and cut 3pcs from shrimp and place in a separate bowl.
- Take a large frying pan and add the Olive Oil, minced fresh garlic and diced onions.
- Cook down for about 10 minutes then add the green chili, and diced tomato mixture. Cook down for 3 Minutes then add the cut-up Shrimps.
- Cook the Shrimps for about 8 Minutes until all the Shrimp turn Pink. Remove the pan from heat.
- Remove the Poblano Chili from the paper bag and rub of the outside skin. Cut the Chili in half-length wise and remove the seeds.
- Take the cooked Shrimp mixture and with a spoon fill the Cooked Poblano Chilies.
- Top each Poblano with Monterey Jack Cheese and Queso Fresco.
- Serve and Enjoy.