Spicy Red Salmon perfect little kick.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 4 Slice of Fresh Salmon
- 1 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Cup of Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Pre- Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Rinse off the Fresh Salmon Place on a Baking Sheet Skin Down.
- In a small bowl mix together, the soy sauce and sriracha.
- Place Salmon and cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes open the oven and spread half of the Sauce to the top. Return to Oven and cook for another 15 Minutes.
- Remove the cooked Salmon from the Oven and Spread the rest of the Sauce.
- Serve on a Plate and Enjoy.