- Teriyaki Shrimp
The perfect Teriyaki Shrimp for Dinner.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 24 – 21/25 Fresh Shrimp
- 2 Cups of Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Under cold water remove the skin and vein rinse off well and place in bowl.
- Open the Teriyaki Sauce and place in the bowl with the prep shrimp.
- Mix together and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove from Refrigerator.
- Take out a large frying pan and heat to hi with the Olive Oil
- Place the Marinated Shrimp in the pan and sautéed for about 5 – 6 Minutes and then turn.
- Cook for another 4 minutes, you can add extra Teriyaki sauce during this time for flavor.
- Remove from Pan and Serve with your favorite Rice Dish.