The Best Part about being from an Irish Family.
Made By: Siam Rimmer
Credit By: My Aunt.
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 Cups of Slice Rhubarb
- 2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- Pre – Heat Oven at 350 degrees.
- Make the Yellow Cake to Box Directions and when complete set aside.
- Rinse off the Rhubarb and slice into ½” Slices add to a large bowl.
- Rinse off the Blueberries and to the bowel.
- Add Sugar and Cornstarch and Combine with Fruit.
- Pour the Fruit Mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9” Cake Pan.
- Pour the Yellow Cake Batter on Top of the Fruit.
- Bake for 35 – 40min or until Cake Batter is cooked complete.
- Rest and cool for 1hour. Cut cake and plate cake top bottom of plate and flip upside down.
- Serve and Enjoy.