This is the perfect Boston Cream Cake.
Homemade By: Siam Rimmer
- 1 Box of Vanilla Cake
- 1 Jar of Ready Made Dark Chocolate Frosting
- 1 Box of Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Pre – Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix to directions on back of Box.
- Take 2 Circle Cake Pans and Spray with Non – Stick Spray
- Pour evenly half the Vanilla Cake Batter to each Pan.
- Bake until time by directions of Cake Mix.
- Remove Cakes from Pan and set aside to cool.
- In another bowl pre – pair the Instant Pudding and mix with milk by directions.
- Place in Refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Take a plate and place 1 round cake top down. Then take a straw and poke holes around the top of the cakes.
- Take the pudding and spread a layer and push down into the cake. Make sure to add about ½” if pudding.
- Then take the other circle cake and place on top. Make holes again with a straw and push the remaining pudding on the top part of the cake.
- Take Jar of Frosting remove the Foil and Place in Microwave for about 1 min and stir. Place in Microwave again for another minute or until its melted and creamy.
- Pour over the top of the cake.
- Place in Refrigerator until ready to Serve.